With all the amazing information inundating us every day from every direction, it’s never been easier to get healthy with our diets, but it also never been more confusing. Paleo, vegan, low carb, raw, low calories, gluten free…so many choices, leaving some overwhelmed, thinking and researching instead of finally just DOING!
Start NOW… No Sacrifices just one simple change that will make a dramatic difference in your life. What is that change? Add leafy greens to your diet everyday: raw, steamed and juiced!
You will be amazed at the impact this has on your life… you will be motivated, elevated and captivated by how amazing you can feel from the power of just this one change!
Why Green … THIS IS WHY!!!
It has the power to …
- Increase your energy
- Helps build muscle
- Natural weight loss
- Improved mental clarity
- Improved focus
- Protects your heart
- Reduces inflammation
- Prevents cancer
- Amazing anti-aging effects
- Alkalizes your body
Start TODAY, you will fall in love with how you feel, and this will give you the energy, vitality and clarity to EFFORTLESSLY and PASSIONATLEY also fall in love with taking care of the most important person…. YOU! BEAUTIFUL YOU!
Helpful hints to adding greens:
- When eating raw: be sure to chew chew chew! Chewing will help extract all the nutrients!
- Try to keep it organic! Stay away from those pesticides and harmful chemicals – rather not eat them thank you!
- drinking your greens? Try cold pressed, the best way of getting the nutrients! This separates the fiber from the liquid concentrating the nutrients packed with all the enzymes, vitamins, minerals and amino acids equaling eating pounds and pounds of produce!!! Also, taking the fiber out allows your digestive system to rest while it easily assimilates all the yumminess!!
- Best to avoid bottled shelfed green juices, they’re pasteurized (heated) to increase shelf life at the cost of most if not all of the enzymes and nutrients!!! Yuk!
- Cooking? Steam, no high heat!!! This will preserve the nutrients!
Linzi Martinez PT, NT
Host/Executive Producer Award winning HHS Makeover TV Series
Contact at: email@example.com